Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated recipe suitable for healthy, adult dogs.
It contains beef, pearled barley, sweet potato, pear and kale, plus the required human supplements:
- Balanced, palatable and economical recipe for everyday use
- Moderate to high protein from lean beef
- Added fish oil for joint and skin health
- Rich in soluble and insoluble fibre from barley and sweet potato
- Moderate fat
- Moderate to low carbohydrate
- Rich in vitamin K and vitamin C from leafy green kale
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, with all ingredients available from Australian or New Zealand supermarkets. It does not contain any offal. The recipe produces a 1-kilogram batch of food.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for dogs with medical condition/s, growing puppies or lactating or pregnant females.
Beef, barley, sweet potato, pear and kale
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.