Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated recipe suitable for healthy, adult dogs. It contains chicken breast, rolled oats, carrot, green peas and spinach, plus the required human supplements:
- High in protein from lean chicken breast
- Rich in soluble and insoluble fibre from rolled oats and green peas
- Has added fish oil for joint and skin health
- Moderate fat
- Moderate to low carbohydrate
- Rich in vitamin K and vitamin C from leafy green spinach
- Rich in taurine for cardiac health
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, with all ingredients available from Australian or New Zealand supermarkets. It does not contain offal. The recipe produces a 1-kilogram batch of food.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for dogs with medical condition/s, growing puppies or lactating or pregnant females.
Chicken breast, oats, carrots, peas and spinach
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.