Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated, limited ingredient recipe suitable for healthy, growing puppies from weaning onwards.
It contains kangaroo meat and sweet potato only, plus the required human supplements:
- Complete and balanced and appropriate for growth
- High protein from lean kangaroo
- Rich in soluble and insoluble fibre from sweet potato for gastrointestinal health
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids from algae oil (no fish oil) for joint and skin health
- Moderate fat and moderate to low carbohydrate
- No beef, lamb, pork, poultry, fish, grains, or potato
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare. All food ingredients are available from larger Australian supermarkets. This recipe may not be a good choice for New Zealand clients, as kangaroo is more expensive and difficult to source. The recipe does not contain offal and it produces a 1-kilogram batch of food.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for puppies with medical condition/s.
Kangaroo and sweet potato
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.