Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated, limited ingredient recipe suitable for healthy, growing puppies from weaning onwards.
It contains kangaroo meat, beef mince, beef liver, brown rice, pumpkin and cauliflower, plus the required human supplements:
- Complete and balanced and appropriate for growth
- High protein from lean kangaroo and beef
- Rich in soluble fibre from brown rice and pumpkin for gastrointestinal health
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil for joint and skin health
- Moderate fat and moderate to low carbohydrate
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare. Most food ingredients are available from Australian or New Zealand supermarkets; please see our 'Owner resources' page for game meat retailers in NZ and Australia. The recipe does contain a small amount of offal (beef liver) and it produces a 1-kilogram batch of food.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for puppies with medical condition/s.
Kangaroo, beef mince, beef liver, brown rice, pumpkin and cauliflower
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.