Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated, low carbohydrate, omega-3-rich recipe suitable for healthy, adult dogs.
It contains kangaroo, pumpkin, green beans, broccoli and kale, plus the required human supplements:
- Very high protein from lean kangaroo meat
- High moisture content of ~80%
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil for joint health
- Moderate fat
- Less than 10% calories from carbohydrate
- Rich in vitamin K and vitamin C from leafy green kale
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, with all ingredients available from Australian or New Zealand supermarkets. It does not contain offal. The recipe produces a 1-kilogram batch of food.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for dogs with medical condition/s, growing puppies or lactating or pregnant females.
Kangaroo, pumpkin and greens
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.