Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated cooked recipe suitable for healthy adult cats from one year of age onwards.
It contains skipjack tuna (canned), cooked prawns, fresh parsley, and krill oil plus the required supplements to produce a balanced diet:
- Recipe contains cooked and canned proteins - not suitable for raw feeding
- No chicken, beef, lamb, pork or kangaroo
- Highly palatable for fussy cats
- Very high protein and moderate to low fat
- Over 75% water for urinary tract health
- Ultra low carbohydrate - only a very small amount of leafy greens
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids from Antarctic krill oil
- Added fibre from ground chia seeds for gastrointestinal health
- Concentrated supplements to minimise what's required per batch
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare. All ingredients are available from large Australian or New Zealand supermarkets. There is no offal in this recipe, and it produces a 1-kilogram batch of food. It does not contain intact bone.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for cats with medical condition/s. Feeding small tuna species (like skipjack, rather than yellowfin) minimises the risk associated with excess mercury consumption, however we recommend occasional feeding of this recipe.
Skipjack tuna and prawns
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.