Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated, raw recipe suitable for healthy, growing puppies from weaning onwards.
It contains turkey (dark meat), duck meat, chicken liver, chicken hearts, chicken giblets and egg, plus minimal added supplementation:
- 100% raw recipe; no cooked ingredients
- Chicken, duck and turkey only - no beef, lamb, pork or kangaroo
- High protein and moderate to high fat
- Ultra low carbohydrate - no grains or starchy carbohydrates
- Enriched with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from cod liver oil and flaxseed oil
- Added soluble fibre from chia seeds
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare. Most ingredients are available from Australian or New Zealand supermarkets; please see our 'Owner resources' page for game meat retailers in NZ and Australia. There is chicken offal in this recipe, and it produces a 1-kilogram batch of food. It does not contain intact bone, but it does contain a standardised bone meal supplement.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for puppies with medical condition/s. Whilst we understand some clients prefer raw meat-based recipes, we routinely recommend cooked recipes in order to minimise the risk of food-borne illness.
Turkey, duck, chicken giblets, chicken liver and egg
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.