Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated, limited ingredient recipe suitable for healthy, growing puppies from weaning onwards.
It contains venison, quinoa and pumpkin only, plus the required human supplements:
- Complete and balanced and appropriate for growth
- High protein from lean venison
- Rich in soluble and insoluble fibre from quinoa and pumpkin for gastrointestinal health
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids from algae oil (no fish oil) for joint and skin health
- Moderate fat and moderate carbohydrate
- No beef, lamb, pork, poultry, fish, egg, dairy or potato
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare. All food ingredients are available from larger Australian and New Zealand supermarkets, and/or game meat suppliers. The recipe does not contain offal and it produces a 1-kilogram batch of food.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for puppies with medical condition/s.
Venison, quinoa and pumpkin
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.