Complete and balanced, AAFCO-formulated, limited ingredient recipe suitable for healthy, adult dogs.
It contains white fish (fresh or frozen), potato, carrot and kale, plus the required human supplements. Please be aware that limited ingredient recipes usually require more supplements to ensure they are complete; this recipe requires five different human supplements.
- Limited ingredient recipe: no grains, soy, dairy, chicken, or red meat
- Very high protein from skinless and boneless white fish
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids from fish and added fish oil
- Restricted fat (20% calories from fat)
- Moderate to low carbohydrate
- High moisture content (~80%)
- Rich in vitamin K and vitamin C from leafy green kale
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare, with all ingredients available from Australian or New Zealand supermarkets. It does not contain any offal. The recipe produces a 1-kilogram batch of food.
Please note that recipe purchases do not include email support, however the recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow.
Not suitable for dogs with medical condition/s, growing puppies or lactating or pregnant females.
White fish, potato, carrot and kale
Recipe is available as a downloadable pdf file. It is strictly for personal use and not for commercial diet production. All recipes are copyrighted and not to be shared or distributed without permission.